Product Designer (Contract)
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
Nova Credit will launch a new direct-to-consumer platform to offer immigrants access to their international credit score and provide education on how it can be used in the U.S. Immigrants will be able to build their own credit journey without the need to start from scratch. This product launch will support Nova Credit’s vision to become a trusted partner for immigrants and connect them to information and services to set up their life in their new home country.
As part of the Product Design team, you will drive the launch of new products to market. You will gain a deep understanding of how newcomers access their international credit score and make use of it in the U.S. to apply for credit products they need. You can shape the future and direction of initiatives in a new and exciting area.
- Craft elegant, easy-to-use experiences that delight consumers and and have education and trust at their core
- Work with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering to guide new product flows and individual features from conception to launch
- Translate insights from user research and data into new web products (for desktop and mobile) around credit education, credit card shopping, and overall user education of Nova Credit
- 5+ years experience designing digital products and an outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in interaction and visual design on both desktop and mobile
- Ability to create beautiful, high-fidelity mockups of your designs using Sketch, Figma or other modern design tools ready to be handed off to engineering
- Bonus: Experience designing products within the financial services industry
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.