UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
Are you ready to make a difference in this world—empowering others to get fit and feel happy? If you answered “yes,” you’ve come to the right place. We’re so glad you’re here! Join us at Gymondo, a company with a big heart that takes great pride in the work we do. We’re a team of over 50 highly experienced, internationally-minded shining stars from all around the world who enjoy a fun and light-hearted working environment. At Gymondo, you’ll find tons of opportunities for learning from the best and brightest, coupled with a promising career path focused on professional development and personal progression. Join our passionate team and become a part of our success story!
YOUR CONTRIBUTION WITHIN THE TEAM
Within Gymondo you’ll be part of our design team as a Senior UI/UX Designer working closely together with your fellow designers and our product team and the engineers.
You’ll be guided by our Head of Design as you are creating a strong impact on our users.
You will be a valued team member supporting us on a wide range of projects. You will be a strong part of the team responsible for ideating and developing compelling prototypes, validating them and being part of our success story.
- You execute all design stages from conception to final hand-off to our engineering teams. You will be building a beautiful and meaningful UI whilst having a user-centric mindset
- Work across product applying a consistent design language across all our applications to attract our target audience; you will establish user interfaces for native iOS/Android mobile & tv apps as well as for web
- You will create/assist on user flows and work on wireframes, interfaces and interactive prototypes together with our UX Team
- You will continuously improve the design processes, UI specifications, and our design patterns together with the Design Team
- Ability to identify and create templates for repetitive work to improve quality, consistency and efficiency
- You have a degree in Interactive Design, Visual Design, Communication Design or a similar field
- 4+ years of relevant online industry experience
- You are passionate and objective about your work, want to reach and exceed goals and most of all make work fun. You have a drive to stay on the pulse and contribute ideas for new features or ways to improve existing products
- You are a real team player and an empathetic & open communicator. You are open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving
- You are self-motivated, organized and understand the strategic thinking behind a digital product. You are comfortable working through all stages of a project (problem, ideation, execution)
- You know your ways around design tools like Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch/Abstract/Zeplin + prototyping tools with agile methods
- Fluent in English, and knowledge of German is a big plus
- You have the EU work permit
- Whatever your holiday needs may be—take 30 days paid vaca on us.
- We’re extremely flexible when it comes to your work. Enjoy 20 work-from-anywhere days per year. Yep—we rock!
- We value feedback. We give and receive feedback openly and honestly because we understand this is the only way we can truly grow, both individually and collectively
- Keep firing those neurons and developing professionally with €1000 annually.
- Get those muscles moving with your free lifetime Gymondo membership. Fancy a Gymondo workout at the gym? Enjoy your discounted Urban Sports Club Membership.
- From Friday bars to movie nights, team workouts and get-togethers, join our amazing group of talented superstars on our quest to reshape the fitness industry and have some fun while doing it!
Gymondo is a leading health and fitness app offering short and effective workouts and customized meal plans to users united by the desire to get fit and feel happy. We understand the obstacles people face on their fitness journey and empower them to create life-long healthy habits and routines. From our beautiful headquarters in Berlin, we seek to revolutionize the online fitness world.