As Lead Designer at Peak, you’ll be working hands-on on the UX and UI of Peak Brain Training to craft a delightful and challenging experience to motivate its users to become better every day. You’ll be at the intersection between product, development and marketing, setting the tone for the brand and making sure to deliver a world-class product.
HOW WILL YOU ADD VALUE:
- Manage and coach a team of 4 people, planning its workload and assigning resources
- Create engaging experiences across iOS and Android, prototyping new features and iterating quickly in an agile environment
- Actively contribute to product development, analysing user insight and data and coming up with feature suggestions and ideas, helping in defining impact and prioritise
- Follow the product development from concept to delivery, working closely with product managers and developers;
- Help setting the direction for any marketing communication, while adhering to our brand
- Set the standard for the design team, from processes and principles to deliverables
TO SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Principle - anything that gets the job done!
- Experience in Mobile Apps design (iOS, Android)
- Portfolio demonstrating proven track of successful work in digital product design
- Experience in coaching and managing more junior team members
We are an ambitious company, so we aim high in everything we do. We believe we can have a real impact on the world. We recognise that to do this we need to be open to new ideas and to challenge one another every day to ensure real personal and professional growth. Ultimately, we care about each other and we know that we will succeed as a team. It’s why we make time to play pool, board games and video games together in our large, open plan kitchen with its fully stocked fridge. It’s also why we hold regular team days and hackathons to ensure the team is always trying new things, together. In our view, ambition, openness and teamwork are the surest way to achieve our amazing goals. A few of our other benefits include:
- Choice of laptop plus either an iPhone or Google Pixel
- Hackathon every quarter. Work with different teams, try new ideas and experiment with new projects
- Performance related bonus scheme
- A training budget of £1,000 per year to spend on training, conferences, books and more
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- BUPA medical and dental cover
WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING FULLY REMOTELY DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS, IT LOOKS LIKE THIS WILL BE THE CASE FOR SOME TIME. HOPEFULLY WE WILL BE ABLE TO RETURN TO THE OFFICE IN DUE COURSE. THE SAFETY OF OUR COLLEAGUES IS OF THE UPMOST IMPORTANCE. WE WILL SHARE MORE DETAILS OF OUR REMOTE ONBOARDING PROCESS DURING THE INTERVIEW.