Ecommerce Website Management
onemimosaplease is a Melbourne-based graphic design and digital development studio with an enthusiasm for all print and pixel-based solutions. Under the direction of founder Alexandra Collins, onemimosaplease has been developing memorable wedding stationery and brand identities and providing impactful corporate communications with a huge success since August, 2019.
Specialising in wedding stationery and branding for couples and high end brands, we provide end-to-end services for businesses requiring brand articulation across the print and digital space. We value relationships and are committed to understanding your needs to offer targeted solutions at competitive costs.
Focusing on providing effective and results-driven solutions with a fresh outlook and approach, we help to create a distinct visual language to drive your business and connect with your customers.
We are looking to expand with the opportunity for someone to grow the business and complete all upcoming branding requirements which may include the following tasks:
- Acting as the Shopify expert, specialising in all facets of the eCommerce platform
- Collaborating with the UX and UI design teams to produce seamless, robust, and innovative front-end user experiences
- Generating custom-tailored Shopify themes, and altering pre-existing templates
- Working closely with project managers to address client requests
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, and be able to address their specific needs and requirements at a moments notice
- Understanding business needs that drive project features & functions and provide internal consultation
Requirements / Must Haves
- 1+ years of experience developing within the Shopify and Shopify Plus platforms
- Customisation in Shopify and web development applications
- Troubleshooting & debugging skills
- Interest in staying current and applying the most current best practices
- Able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Has a true passion for design and technology
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Positive attitude, high energy, and love for broadening web development skill set
Graphic Design skills which include Adobe Suite are a bonus but not a must!