We’re looking for a passionate marketing designer who will work with our design team to create and manage all design tasks, produce and refine projects, and generate creative ideas for the marketing team. You’re also someone with experience implementing engaging and successful marketing campaigns. As a designer, there will be cross department communication and strategizing with our marketing, product, sound, and dev teams to ensure consistency in messaging while delivering increased sales and awareness. Ultimately, you will help ensure that our design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content. This is a contract to hire position, currently remote but in-house once it is safe to return to the office.
The ideal candidate
- Manage and implement designs from conception to delivery
- The work will include branding, marketing collateral, and digital design
- Participate in design critiques by presenting your work for approval, capturing feedback, and continually reworking to deliver an approved solution on-time
- Collaborate on strategic direction on a regular basis with a team of designers, and conduct critiques on work presented by teammates to help bring it to completion
- Maintain and ensure visual consistency across all marketing projects and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to provide web and interaction designs for online projects and features
- Work closely with design, design ops, and marketing teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Keep up-to-date with design industry developments
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years experience on design teams, in a digital agency, or similar role
- Experience in typography, graphic design, email marketing, social media platforms, & basic motion graphics.
- Expert knowledge in industry standard design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience in a deadline-driven environment
- Worked in the SaaS/ecommerce space
- Strong leadership skills and ability to meet deliverables
- Knowledge and appreciation of the balance between creativity and commerce
- Comprehensive understanding of internet standards and interactivity
You have these traits and more…
- A love for design!
- A collaborative style
- A high level of personal responsibility
- Timely, proactive, and manages multiple to-dos successfully
- A high level of organization
- The ability to articulate design decisions to cross-functional teammates
- Structured in the way you work, managing details and juggling changing priorities well
- Seeks to learn and contribute, sets a high standard for oneself
- Leaves conversations with an understanding of next steps and is easily understood by team members
- Inspire, bring, and apply new ideas to the team by staying in the know of current design trends
Output is one of the most creative and influential music-making software companies in the world. The likes of Kendrick Lamar, Bjork, Rihanna, Imagine Dragons, Justin Timberlake, Nine Inch Nails and many more use our software to write music as well as hit shows and films like Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, and Black Panther.
While we are currently working remotely, once it’s safe we’ll be back in our centrally located Downtown Los Angeles office which is close to public transit and across the street from a beautiful park. Our culture values our employee’s work-life balance and we offer 5 weeks of PTO, excellent health care, and a community of music enthusiasts- with access to our music studios.