Senior Digital Designer
The Senior Designer position at OrangeSprocket is a chance for you to flex your creative muscles. This position may apply to you if:
You care about aesthetics in everyday life!
You express yourself visually and truly give a sh!t about the work you do!
You live, eat and breathe design and fiercely defend your ideas!
Your portfolio is a masterpiece and speaks for itself!
What We Need from You
- An exceptional portfolio displaying a full range of your design capabilities. Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Strong experience bringing ideas to life from brainstorming and concepts to wireframes, production, iterations and the final hand-off
- You are a master of visual design for responsive web, mobile, UX, UI and web applications
- Experience creating brands, identity and visual design systems
- The ability to lead a design project from start to finish
- Understanding of colour theory, typography, and practiced in their use
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite design tools, especially Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
- An eye for detail and a knack for creativity
- Illustration and 3D design is a definite asset
- Fluent in English
Working With Us
We believe in a creative culture built upon inspiration, respect and mutual collaboration. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible work hours and time off
- Ability to work remotely in distributed teams
How To Apply
Send your info to email@example.com.
Only valid applicants will be contacted.
No Portfolio? No Contact. No Recruiters, No Offshore Please!