Senior Graphic & Marketing Designer
About Your Role:
The Graphic & Marketing Designer will work closely with marketing and the Head of Design to translate business and marketing needs into strong and impactful designs that clearly communicate Sendoso’s value. You will be responsible for further defining and stewarding the look and feel of the Sendoso visual brand narrative. You’ll further contribute a scalable, defensible visual language that is undeniably Sendoso and aligns with our current brand vision, messaging, design principles, and core values.
Who You Are:
- You have a low ego but a high standard of excellence in your work.
- You obsess over the details, though know how to optimize for speed through systems and scalable design.
- You don’t just design or communicate, you tell stories and think in journeys.
- You live for feedback and are always asking how you can improve your design and design process.
- You don’t want to design what is expected or typical, you have to design something that is unique, unexpected, and lovable for your customers.
Projects You’ll Work On:
- Define and design Sendoso branded experiences that are human, lovable and a bit cheeky.
- Contribute as a top-notch visual designer and illustrator to create digital marketing content, including creating templates for marketing collateral (case studies, eBooks, one-pagers, promotional images, etc.) and full marketing campaigns.
- Deliver design assets for print production and work closely with vendors to produce direct mail, print brochures, trade show collateral, and more.
- Execute on creative concepts for marketing programs to meet business goals and further the Sendoso brand.
- Clearly articulate your design decisions and embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process, and a tight-knit team. We are Designoso, our design system is called Stella and you will be a big part of this.
- 3+ years of professional graphic design experience
- Exceptional portfolio featuring detailed design work, including examples of illustration, iconography, branding and marketing campaigns
- A command of visual and communication design principles including typography, iconography, photogray, and grid systems with experience applying this knowledge into multi-dimensional marketing campaigns
- Highly skilled in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, presentation and other design tools
- Have extraordinary conceptual skills to turn abstract ideas into powerful visuals
- Ability to concept and design in scalable systems, not one-off solutions
- Ability to communicate design concepts through sketches, high-fidelity comps
- Strong visual written communication, and storytelling skills
- The ability to work with cross-functional partners in the marketing, buyer-experience, and product design organizations, always with strategic goals in mind
Bonus Points If...
- Have illustration skills
- Have packaging skills
- Have animation skills
What You’ll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plan - we've got you covered
- Everyday Lunch Service - free of cost
- 21 Days Off - per calendar year
- Lucrative Annual Increments - performance based
- Sendoso Library - read all you can
- A learning Culture - support in training/certifications, attending seminars/webinars (both int. & domestic)
- Yearly Trip to the North - 3 to 4 nights
- Work Equipment - Macbook Pro & internet device
- Celebrating events & festivals - Birthdays & other cultural events
- Evening Sports - cricket, badminton, pingpong, arcade & board games