Lead UI/UX Developer
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying Goorin managed domains. At Goorin, you will strive to demystify online hat shopping and recreate the intimacy of brick and mortar shopping on the web.
Developer Job Duties:
- Create a state-of-the-art eCommerce experience that considers every touch point from product discovery, recommendations, to post-purchase
- Drive the ongoing development/specification of Goorin’s ERP & datafeeds to continually improve customer UX, catalog management, and internal efficiency
- Build, discover, install, and test new technologies that can give Goorin a performance edge
- Manage staging and test process for validating all new technologies and eliminating risk/downtime
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Increase site performance (load time, conversion rates)
- Deploy, monitor and report on A/B tests
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Develop methodologies for retrieving customer data and leveraging insights to create increasingly more personalized UX
- Project management of mobile app
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
Please email your resume and portfolio to lstorer(at)goorin.com