Ingrid is hiring! We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join our Stockholm HQ and amplify our brand identity and UX.
Ingrid is a startup on a mission to solve the largest problem with global e-commerce and create the world’s best delivery experiences.
E-commerce is growing each year by double digits. Still, deliveries are causing a lot of anxiety for consumers. Almost half of all checkouts are abandoned due to shipping related issues. At the same time, we are facing a huge technology shift in last-mile deliveries with faster fulfillment, crowdsourcing apps, predictive shipping, digital locks, drones, self-driving trucks and food delivery platforms.
In this shift, Ingrid provides consumers with a much better shopping experience through intelligent choice of delivery options and flexible last mile deliveries - on their own terms. Our key objective is to increase merchant credibility and consumer convenience. We have successfully done so since 2015. With role models such as Uber and Klarna, we are looking to disrupt the traditional business of logistics and align e-commerce experiences with everyday life.
Now we’re looking for a Senior Designer to join our Stockholm office.
You will be responsible for the look-and-feel of our brand and working closely with our Marketing Manager, but also have an important role in product development by taking our UX design to new levels.
To apply, you must have:
- 5+ years of experience with mobile, web & enterprise SaaS
- Experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Experience with branding, marketing and content creation
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work
To enjoy doing this, we’d like you to:
- Be a craftsperson with passion for design, branding & marketing
- Be known for your willpower to get things done
- Be able to switch between rapid and perfectionist work processes
- Show strong visual and conceptual design skills
- Be motivated by entrepreneurial culture & working with tight deadlines
- Have a deep understanding of agile methodologies and cross-functional team deliverables
- Keep up-to-date with trends and best practices in UI/UX, web and mobile design
These will be your responsibilities:
- Work within the company leadership to help define Ingrid’s product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with our Product team.
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond
- Create wireframes and prototypes to solve difficult UX problems
- Obsess over the details of visual and motion design
- Design systems to make simple, elegant experiences based on complex transport technology
- Work with product to define requirements, not just translate them to design
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner to your counterparts in product, engineering, and ops
- Lead and collaborate with the broader team, including Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Success and Marketing, to bring your ideas to life.
- Brainstorm and iterate with your colleagues to help raise the bar on the whole Ingrid experience
- Collaborating with consultants when needed. For instance our full time UX-consultant, not specialised in UI.
- Further develop and execute Ingrid’s brand identity, brand book and design concepts to create strong bonds between Ingrid, merchants and consumers.
- Work with our Marketing Manager to brainstorm and develop creative and unexpected marketing strategies to make Ingrid attractive to merchants and consumers.
- Create visual content for marketing campaigns, sales materials and our website that drive conversion and recognition in the industry
- Design concepts and wireframes focusing on providing cohesive user experiences from marketing all the way through to product.
- Ensure a consistent experience across all touchpoints together with our Marketing team.
- Help identify user needs by using available quantitative/qualitative data, conducting rapid/lean research and workshops with your team.
What you can expect from us:
- Attractive salary - depending on skills, experience and your potential
- Working with equipment of your own preference
- Flexible cooperation and a unique, informal atmosphere
- The opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience by working with market disrupting SaaS-services
- Experiencing great team work at a highly ambitious startup
Nice to Have
- 5 + years of strategic product thinking and vision experience
- 3 + years of visual design experience
- 3 + years of interaction design experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex design problems
- A track record of shipping great design, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle
- Comprehensive knowledge of web and mobile design patterns (and when to break them)
- Demonstrated track record of design leadership and people management.
Yes, it’s true, we are looking for a one-person design army. We acknowledge that this a very broad role that will require a generalist with focus on execution rather than perfecting every last detail. It will be a fast paced job, at times fragmented and unfocused, at times extremely rewarding. Ingrid has just set off on a really awesome journey where things will grow rapidly. There will be plenty of opportunity to develop and specalize the role in the longer perspective. We want to offer our employees every opportunity to grow into specialist positions while our organisation grows and we reach new achievements within our teams.
Founded in Stockholm 2015 with the idea of improving e-commerce deliveries. Ingrid is a platform for merchants that wants to increase their margins and offer consumers smarter deliveries, all in one go. Today we handle over 10% of the Swedish e-com market and continually expand in new markets alongside our customers.
Shopping online should be as simple and convenient as traditional retail used to be. We’re eliminating consumer anxiety one purchase at a time.
Join our team & become part of a rapidly growing startup on a mission to sync e-commerce with life.
Would you like to join our team, send us your CV and a brief personal introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org