WePay is expanding our design team and we are looking for a Product Designer to create highly engaging, easy to understand, and great looking designs for WePay’s digital products. Our designers come across numerous complex problems here, and we are in need of a product designer who is willing to learn and become a key stakeholder in the product development cycle working closely with cross-cohort partners to draw out product strategy and ensure pixel-perfect implementation.
As our ideal candidate - you will be skilled in developing user-centered design strategies while creating simple, intuitive experiences that don’t compromise on beautiful visuals. You are a strong collaborative partner, a great communicator, have a high standard for quality design and a strong appreciation for the small details.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Delivering on product design projects from end-to-end; translating quantitative and qualitative insights into high-quality experiences.
- Designing out product experiences in a range of mediums and fidelities, from low-fidelity wireframes/flows to deliverable pixel-perfect visuals.
- Building and testing prototypes to guide iterations of designs.
- Advocating for user-centered thinking, setting user experience vision and working collaboratively with the product, engineering, and business teams.
What We Are Looking For:
- A portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design work
- 2+ years of experience in a product design role (UX and visual design)
- Expertise with design tools, such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience designing prototypes and conducting user tests
- Ability to clearly articulate design decisions, along with sound rationale to support them
- Quantitative and qualitative skills to deepen understanding of user behavior
We are looking forward to seeing exciting portfolios and meeting our future design partner!