Lead Product Designer - Full Stack
Design is at the heart of everything we do. We are ambitious to build a great global brand and we also take a lot of pride in having built a world-class product and continue to do so in a cutting edge field like Natural Language Understanding. Across both, design has played a crucial role so far and it will continue to be one of the most important hires for interface. Hence you will be working directly with the CEO.
Today, interface provides an out-of-the-box AI Assistant that acts as a “Personal Bank Teller” to help customers 24x7 through every step of the journey from a prospect to a customer. It is used by several financial institutions (FIs) across 5 countries spanning millions of conversations. Our customers have already witnessed over $50M+ ROI in just under 12 months.
Our vision is to put a AI-powered Personal Banking Assistant in everyone's pocket that not only helps with day-to-day banking needs but also helps with financial education to help each individual achieve financial wellness.
As a Lead Product Designer you will be in charge of :
- Platform - Our platform is a suite of tools that makes the underlying core technology usable for FIs and there are certain parts that will also be used by the customers of the FIs. So you have an opportunity to design for both B2B and B2C.
- Branding - All design aspects of creating, evolving and maintaining the brand
- Conversation Design Principles - You will create and own the Conversation Design Principles, which will be used by the rest of the teams to design how our AI Assistant will converse.
You can be a great fit if you are :
- Extremely self motivated
- Ability to learn quickly
- Growth Mindset (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Emotional Maturity (read this if you don't know what it means - link)
- Passionate about the possibilities at the intersection of AI + Banking
- Worked in a startup of 5 to 30 employees
- Think like an engineer, empathise like an end user
- 4+ years experience in SaaS Product Design
- Experience in owning Product and Branding as a Full Stack Designer
- Experience in owning Conversation Design Principles previously is a plus otherwise you are a native english speaker who has an eye for UX with words and worry the UI/UX as we know today will not exist soon :)
At interface, just like many other companies, we have made mistakes as we grow. But we have learnt from it and have gotten better. And we thank all of our employees who provided genuine feedback on the forums like Glassdoor. For others, it has become a punching bag of sorts. If this bothers you, we understand. But people who typically work in startups understand this happens.
We recommend you reach out to any of our employees who have stayed with us over an extended period if you would like to get an unbiased view if necessary.