Creative Communication Design Intern
In the century of great thinkers, visionaries, the dawn of AI and IoT, everyone is looking to make an impact. If you’re on the lookout for an internship where you’ll learn the in’s and out’s of visual communication, both internal and external, then this is the place for you.
Working cross-departmental between the Sales Engineering team, Customer Success, Product, and Marketing Design teams, you’ll join an international environment of more than 30 nationalities. You’ll get your hands on everything from design for large organizations such as Randstad, WWF, and GANT to shaping sales communication visually and impacting some of our biggest deals.
Who are we?
We’re Happeo - a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to connect companies through the power of community-driven employee communications. We are proud to be named one of the hottest young scale-ups by The Next Web in 2019, and it is our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a happy digital culture.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and build intranet environments in a creative and eye-catching way
- Follow different brand guidelines to create mock-ups for our biggest prospects
- Brand and prepare presentations ready to be seen by millions
- Create engaging visual content to support our sales engineering teams
What you’re giving
- Your online portfolio focusing on digital design is required
- Enrollment certificate during the whole duration of the internship
- You live in/near Amsterdam or you are willing to relocate
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (you’ve mastered at least 3 Adobe products)
- Sketch or Figma is a plus
- Any knowledge of HTML, CSS is a plus
What you’re getting:
- Paid internship
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
- Impact any creative and product strategic decisions
- Slick Macbook to use during your internship
- Canal view office in the heart of Amsterdam