Digital Content Creator
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Contract length: Full-Time Position
Deadline to apply: Applications accepted on a rolling basis
We are looking for a Digital Content Creator to join our team. You will be working with the design, marketing and research teams to develop creative and engaging content in different mediums such as videos and imagery. You will be creating visuals for fact-checking articles and circumvention technologies to help people avoid internet censorship, access information, and support freedom of expression.
We expect you to have:
- Familiarity with video creation and editing
- A good understanding of the social media and ability to produce appealing content for marketing and promotional purposes
- Familiarity with videography software such as Adobe Premiere or Adobe After Effect
- Familiarity with graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Have a strong design portfolio from video editing and graphic design
- Be a good storyteller! Have a creative mind to come up with storyboards and scripts
- Strong interest to collaborate with teams in creative and brainstorming sessions
- Proficiency with Persian and English language
- Experience in creating motion graphics and animation
- Experience in audio editing
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- All the hardware you need and more
- Catered lunch and healthy snacks
- The chance to be part of a meaningful challenge in a growing team
- An open culture that welcomes ideas and values innovation
ASL19 is a civic technology company based in Toronto. We are an interdisciplinary team conducting research and building technology to support human rights and civil society around the world.
Currently we are focused on building technology for countering misinformation online and developing solutions to help users go around Internet censorship. We also support a number of civil society organizations and host an annual human rights and technology conference.
Our Mission is to build tools and media for people to exercise their rights and hold power to account.
If you like what we do, enjoy working with a team that cares about having a positive social impact, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please email us your resume to email@example.com.