Creative Visual Designer
In the century of great thinkers, visionaries, the dawn of AI, and IoT, everyone is looking to make an impact. If you’re on the lookout for a great opportunity where you’ll be able to work on the in’s and out’s of visual communication, both digital and print, interactive and static, then this is the place for you.
Working in the marketing team, together with our creative lead, head copy master and growth magicians, you’ll join an international environment of more than 25 nationalities. You’ll get your hands on everything from design, development, video making, animation, print and more.
Who are we?
We’re Happeo - a diverse team of passionate problem-solvers, working hard to connect companies through the power of community-driven employee communications. We are proud to be named one of the hottest young scale-ups by The Next Web in 2019, and it is our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a happy digital culture.
Our customers <3 our product! We hardly have any churn, which makes our story a compelling one. Companies have noticed – we’ve tripled our revenue in 2019. Now we need you - the talent that scales these results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create engaging visual content to support our digital marketing, social media, and paid ads
- Design at scale and improve our website( UX and UI), landing pages, and prospect’s digital experience
- Come up with ideas, analyze and experiment on what impacts our customers and prospects the most
- Partner with the product design to ensure our website and its content is up to date with the latest feature releases and designs
What you’re getting:
- A competitive salary including a stock option package
- Impact any creative and content strategic decisions
- A flexible and fun working environment with a canal view office in the heart of Amsterdam
- An office where everyone breathes SaaS and looks for scalable solutions
- “Best-in-class” colleagues, SaaS experts from some of the world's most innovative companies
- Events with the team – such as regular parties, happy hours and dinners
- Apple gear, alongside all the tools you need to succeed
- Healthcare benefit on top of your salary
What you’re giving:
- You live in/near Amsterdam or you are willing to relocate
- An online portfolio focusing on UX/UI design is required
- Extensive experience in the maintenance of design systems for websites
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch is a required
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Photography, Motion graphics and video making experience is a great bonus