Sr. Brand Designer
Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform, delivering the future of two-way mobile communications between companies and consumers. Attentive is one of the fastest-growing software companies in the country– driving billions in revenue for our 1,000+ customers. Attentive has raised over $121M in funding, including a $70M Series C investment in January 2020, with investors including Sequoia, IVP, and Bain Capital Ventures. Attentive is based in New York City with offices throughout the US and 250+ employees. To learn more, visit www.attentivemobile.com.
We’re looking for a Senior Brand Designer to help us build a category-defining brand by shipping world-class creative. This is a highly collaborative role that will require you to work closely with design and marketing stakeholders to develop effective marketing projects and campaigns. We’re looking for a creative problem solver who can think strategically, but also loves getting into the details that take design from good to great. Reporting to our Head of Design, you’ll work collaboratively to develop and execute on the vision and strategy of Brand Design at Attentive.
You @ Attentive:
- You’ll design and lead a broad range of design projects, including digital invitations and landing pages, social media graphics, sales collateral, and physical installations.
- You’ll operate collaboratively with various design and marketing stakeholders on a cross-functional team.
- You’ll work directly with our Head of Design to ensure a cohesive vision and style guide across Product Design and Brand Design.
- You’ll represent the Brand Design team to internal stakeholders, and provide input that will help shape design planning and strategy.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in graphic design across both print and digital (B2B)
- A strong sensibility for systems, grids, typography, color, and illustration.
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Illustrator, InDesign, Procreate, Photoshop, Sketch, etc.
- Passionate about visual design and art direction, and up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Ability to defend your work, but also take creative feedback and execute updates in a professional manner.
- Willingness to work extremely hard within a fast-paced environment in order to turn around high-quality designs quickly.
- Unafraid to ask questions and communicate effectively and openly, working across teams and directly with department heads.
- Experience in a SaaS company (startup or enterprise) required.
- Motion design experience is a nice to have.
Benefits & Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide social events
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it. Values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.