Product Designer UI
As a Product Designer UI, you will be working as part of the product team to build all aspects of our service.
Your missions will include
- Create and own high-quality visual design;
- Work closely to our Artistic Direction to co-create our branding assets;
- Leverage and evolve our Design System;
- Contribute to be at the forefront of immersive conversational user interface;
- Design an experience to help people navigate our job database;
Our stack & tools
- Design: Sketch, Abstract, InVision, Zeplin
- Frontend: ReactJS, Styled components, Storybook, GraphQL
- You have a very strong level in UI design, you’re in love with details and well finished interfaces, but you don’t stop to the first look. You are also passionate about interaction design and components usability. You’re obsessed with both good UX and delightful UI.
- You have spent at least the last 3 years having hands on experience as a UI designer (both mobile and desktop).
- You have a strong knowledge of new front-end paradigm such as Single Page Applications.
- Proficient English & French.
To succeed in this position, you must have a self-starter attitude. You will be given general goals, and it will be up to you to figure out how to accomplish them in terms of implementation. This requires high-level of creativity and ability to deal with uncertainty since the situation changes quickly.
You must also be a team player. This is not just an empty slogan. You must be comfortable with constant brainstorming, whiteboard sessions, and interactions with people both inside and outside the product team on multiple projects.
Why it is important
- The team is growing fast: the quality and scalability of our product is key.
- Chance is a mix of psychology and technology. Coaches are involved in tech, we expect product designers to be involved in return.
- Our product is tackling a complex subject: helping people find purpose in life and accompany them until they get a new job, high uncertainty in execution is our daily pace.
You feel energized reading this description? Push apply and let’s discuss!