Principal Product Designer
Principal Product Designer
Do you consider yourself a world class Product Designer with a minimum 5 years experience working within a successful Product team? If so please continue reading
Insight Timer is the #1 free meditation app. More time is spent on our app every day than all other meditation apps, combined. Our community of 12 million people is growing every day with 15,000 new people joining every 24 hours, even though we’ve never spent a cent on advertising.
We believe that organic grassroots growth beats paid acquisition every time. So we’ve just raised significant funding to scale our community to 100 million people by building a team of the best & brightest product managers, designers, engineers and thinkers. Our team comes from Google, Airbnb, Atlassian and others.
If you want to build a career with a company that makes a difference, and you want to create products that impact millions, come work with us.
What were looking for:
- Min 5 years Product Design experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong storytelling and product thinking
- Previous Design System experience with a passion to be a key contributor to a new company design system
- You are a designer that is constantly inspired—motivating and sweats the details.
- You have a very strong UI knowledge but understand the importance and flow of UX.
- You are eager to visually communicate your ideas through prototypes for feedback.
- You thrive in a collaborative workplace; partnering with the head of design, engineers, and other disciplines throughout the company.
- You appreciate big picture thinking and take on constructive feedback with the bigger picture in mind.
- You enjoy a little flexibility in your work. Our growth means there are constantly new things to work on every day, as such it’s likely that you’ll often be working across the board on new and exciting projects.
Role & responsibility:
You will be working alongside our Head of Design in the product team focused on producing and delivering desktop focused designs across all touch points of the business. You must have strong visual and interaction design skills, along with a great understanding of web patterns and trends.
With the company being only app focused in the past years, this new journey to web creates a very exciting opportunity for a designer to get creative with the great content the company has and form it into an industry leading desktop experience used by millions across the globe on a daily basis.
About the company:
Insight Timer is the top rated and most used meditation app on both iOS and Android; with over 8 million users and 4,000+ of the world’s top teachers.
Featured by TIME, Forbes, The New York Times and Vogue, Insight Timer also picked up the Editors Choice award by Google, and App of the Day by Apple across over 120 countries.
How to Apply
Email our Head of Design at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter