Logo & Brand Designer/Illustrator
KickCharge Creative is a 20-person award-winning full-service brand-centric design agency based in Washington, NJ. We are seeking a talented logo designer and illustrator to join our team full time to help create brands for our clients. Ideally, we'd want the candidate to be on-site.
We create approximately 75-100 unique brands per year, largely for small businesses in related service verticals (contractors, heating and air, plumbing, construction) as well as professional organizations. We are known nationally within those verticals as the best in the business. However, we need to expand our team to keep up with the demand for our high-energy services.
Nearly every brand we create becomes the foundation for our client’s marketing campaigns, including stationery, collateral, uniforms, outdoor advertising and truck wraps.
Ninety percent of your day will be spent working on logos. Examples of our team’s stylistic approach can be found here: https://www.kickcharge.com/portfolio/logo-design-branding/.
Our work changes lives. We’re passionate about what we do and the role we play helping small businesses succeed. We never cut corners and we’re always 100 percent invested in our clients’ success.
- Concepting original brands from sketch through final art
- Creating original mascots for logo designs
- Hand lettering and custom typography skills
- Reviewing competitive analysis of logos to devise unique, disruptive strategy for our clients
- Designing brands with an eye toward how the brand will live and be effective on a van wrap
- Concepting wrap design once brand is completed
- Participating in kickoff meetings with clients at project launch
- A deep understanding of nostalgia and retro-based branding would be a plus.
- We work in CC- Illustrator/PS.
What do we have to offer?
Team members enjoy a competitive salary, holidays, 401k plan, health and dental, paid vacation time, summer Fridays, and a seat in our new, custom-designed 5,200-square-foot office (conveniently behind a Dunkin Donuts!). Relocation expenses for the right candidate.
This position reports to the Chief Creative Officer, Dan Antonelli, who is also the author of Building a Big Small Business Brand.
How do I apply?
To apply, please submit resume, link to your work samples, cover letter and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Equally impressive would be your ability to actually MAIL us a nice cover letter and a resume. We will try, at a minimum, to acknowledge receipt of your application. Also, let us know your favorite type of food.