Senior Product Designer
As a designer-founded company, our highest priority is an extraordinary customer experience. To support our love for stellar customer experiences, we’re looking for an empathetic, visionary, and enthusiastic product designer to champion our customers.
What will I be doing?
As a product design leader, you will have a rare opportunity to cultivate our company’s design patterns, culture, and process. You will work on challenging projects that stretch your creativity, ingenuity, and resourcefulness. You will also have a supportive team of leaders, mentors, and peers to ensure your success.
- You will design features for Mixmax across multiple touch points including desktop and mobile
- You will collaborate with an interdisciplinary product team to identify high-impact opportunities, and then design experiences to meet our customer’s most important goals
- You will use existing design patterns and build new ones to improve our design workflow
- You will own projects from start to finish, while helping to guide other designers through their design process
- You will give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
What skills do I need?
Your exact education and experience do not matter, and we encourage you to apply if you have all or most of the following skills and background:
- You are a well-rounded designer, who's just as enthusiastic about em dashes and corner radii as onboarding flows and error states.
- You have 3+ years of design experience working on software products
- You have a portfolio of work with clear, effective, and beautiful interactions to accomplish product, customer, and business objectives
- You are able to build high-fidelity mockups in Figma, Sketch, Framer, or similar products
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are driven to help professionals succeed in their daily work
- You can juggle multiple top-priority tasks and efficiently focus on delivery
At Mixmax, our goal is to eliminate busywork for people in customer-facing roles. This enables them to focus on the impactful work they love: building authentic relationships, creating the opportunities they need to succeed, and growing their business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.