Senior Brand Designer
Quartet is a healthcare technology and services company on a mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology and range of services bring together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patients' health and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $160.5 MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity
Quartet is hiring an exceptional Senior Brand Designer to join the Marketing & External Affairs team. This person will own all visual design, responsible for creatively bringing the Quartet brand to life and maintaining its consistency across all touchpoints. Our ideal candidate has a strong conceptual eye, and is comfortable working in deep collaboration with copywriters and subject matter experts. This person will have a passion for growing a healthcare brand among patients, providers, and health plans in communities nationwide, testing design and content to continue to hone into a brand identity and resonance among core audiences.
Please Note: Applicants must submit a design portfolio or provide samples of previous work.
- Own all visual and brand design for Marketing-led materials and channels, and champion storytelling via engaging and compelling visual communications.
- Create engaging, branded materials in both print and digital formats, including but not limited to: collateral tri-folds, brochures, one-pagers, cards, welcome boxes, swag, websites and landing pages, paid advertisements (social media, banners, print, OOH), email communications, presentations, iconography, etc.
- Leverage the brand guidelines to effectively design for different Quartet audiences, including but not limited to: patients, mental health care providers, primary care providers, health plans, funders, candidates, the public.
- Partner with our copywriter to concept and execute best-in-class creative assets, serving as creative lead on select projects and initiatives, and play both a strategic and tactical role in the visual presentation and evolution of the Quartet brand.
- Identify opportunities to A/B test creative for different audiences, partnering with the Performance Marketing Manager and Copywriter to explore content to test and learn from.
- Uphold visual design standards for all brand activation and Marketing initiatives, training internal and external teams on brand standards and guiding work.
- Source and manage specialist creative vendors (e.g. videographers, animators, illustrators), as necessary.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Designers, to ensure Quartet users have a seamless experience.
- Expertly manage project workflow, schedule, and deadlines – partnering closely with VP, Marketing & External Affairs and other senior staff.
- 5 years minimum experience working in-house or agency.
- Experience at a fast-growing start-up a plus -- and health care start-up experience (balancing a brand between provider, patient, and enterprise audiences) a very strong plus.
- Experience working with and evolving a single brand over multiple years across digital and print formats.
- Appetite and ability to balance being both a strategic visionary and a tactical executor.
- Strong ability to manage priorities, work on deadlines with competing priorities across teams and functions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Apply a design philosophy to optimize the experience of a patient or provider.
- Previous experience in adapting a single brand to both B2B and B2C audiences desired.
- Advanced graphic design skills including use of typography, vector graphics, illustration, layouts, and photography as well as excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfort working cross-functionally to ensure company alignment and collaborative vision.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign and ability to design for Google Slides, PowerPoint, and KeyNote.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.