The product designer will leverage user feedback and research to design and develop user experiences that serve our audience across products and platforms. The product designer will own UX projects from ideation and concepting to hands-on visual design and deployment. This person will be able to manage multiple projects at a time to meet product development deadlines and deliverables. The product designer will leverage user research and analytics to advocate for design solutions that serve our audience, in alignment with editorial and business goals.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Degree in design, graphic arts, UX/UI or equivalent design experience
- Familiarity with user experience disciplines, including UX architecture, research, usability and content strategies
- Familiarity with design and project management apps, including UserTesting, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin and AirTable
- Excellent verbal communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Experience working in an agile environment a plus
We know there are great candidates who might not check all these boxes, or who possess important skills we haven’t thought of. If that’s you, don’t hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself. We also encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including people of color, LGBTQ people and people with disabilities.
Our benefits: health, dental and vision coverage; a 401(k) match; 20 days of paid time off; six months of paid family leave; flexible work hours; cell phone stipend; professional development/conference stipend.