Since 1990, Tresta has been providing award-winning communication services to businesses throughout North America, and today our next-gen business phone system helps customers move away from traditional land-lines to an app-based model for business calling, texting and management that can be used on any device, anywhere. To learn more, visit tresta.com.
Tresta is looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to help us create outstanding user experiences in our web and mobile apps.
In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with the CEO, Development team and Marketing team to bring new features in the product roadmap to life and help market our evolving service offering in new and exciting ways.
- Be ambitious in what you expect of yourself and us as a company
- Invest heavily in brand and product knowledge
- Create flowcharts that document all the possible paths that a user can take within an area of functionality
- Wireframe interfaces that introduce new functionality in a manner that fits within the existing framework as consistently as possible
- Translate wireframes into high-fidelity designs that are simple and intuitive
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure that designs are well executed
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to update website and digital advertising collateral (and occasionally print collateral) as features and needs change
- Be a team player with a great attitude
- A portfolio of outstanding design work (web apps, mobile apps and marketing collateral)
- Expert level proficiency with Sketch, Zeplin, Invision
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K + 4% match
- Generous PTO allowance (10 holidays + 20 personal days)
- Wellness initiatives
- Quarterly company-wide volunteer/service days
- Casual office environment and dress