If you're in either the Austin, Texas area or Silicon Valley, and a designer with a great portfolio this might the role for you! This is a year long assignment with a wish list client!
- Develop campaigns that engage a B2B audience across multiple platforms that include web landing pages, emails, ads (still & animated)
- Create motion graphics, animated gifs leveraging existing brand/campaign assets while developing new ones based on them.
- Take on the details of production as well as develop and conceptualize campaigns in a fast-paced, results-driven team.
- Ability to work independently with cross-functional teams
- Able to extend existing brand guidelines and apply them across different digital surfaces
- Partner with PMs, content strategists to oversee the user experience of designs from conception until launch.
- 3+ years of design work experience, preferably digital; Demonstrated ability to create conceptual designs and ability to extend existing branding as well as capture visual tone through animation
- Strong illustration, animation, layout, and typography skills
- B2B web design including landing page wireframe/layout/animated banner/UI design
- Able to ship high-quality campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills & the ability to pitch ideas confidently
- Ability to understand the business objectives, incorporate feedback and produce exceptional solutions that represent the brand
- Agency experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of grid systems, typography, color, etc.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign and Sketch
- Motion graphic/Animation/Editing skills for rich multimedia video projects
- Experience with character rigging (motion design) is a plus
- Experience with UX development is a plus
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do