Breezy HR's a globally loved, Jacksonville-based full-stack hiring platform for small & medium-sized businesses.
We’re seeking a talented, energetic, and self-motivated designer to join our design team and help us take our visual identity to the next level. You will work alongside a team of designers, product managers, engineers, and writers to help further differentiate our brand in a highly competitive market. This is a full-time role which can either be in our office in Jacksonville, FL or somewhere remote within the continental US.
- Work in multiple disciplines including print, digital, and environmental
- Collaborate with other teams within Breezy to develop and ideate design concepts
- Develop, refine, and execute all aspects of chosen design concepts
- Maintain and evolve our brand standards
- Experience designing responsive websites for desktop and mobile
- Semantic HTML is important to you
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Invision.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and personable
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills (poorly defined hierarchy keeps you up at night)
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Webflow
- UX/UI experience
- Video/animation experience (maybe After Effects)
- Experience with SASS, JADE/PUG templating
- You stay up-to-date on ECMAScript
- Experience working in SaaS