Graphic designers on the Brand Design team design experiences that elevate the Datadog brand. Whether we are redesigning the company website or creating an identity for a brand-new conference from the ground up, we strive to create a simple and clear visual language that cuts through the noise. The Brand Design team is a close-knit group that shares a passion for our craft, supported by a culture that sees design as an integral part of Datadog's success. As part of the Creative Marketing department, we collaborate within our team and with various other teams across the company.
We’re seeking a talented, energetic, and self-motivated designer to help us take our visual identity to the next level. You will work alongside a team of designers, developers, engineers, and writers to help elevate our brand in a highly competitive market. This is a full-time and on-site role in our NYC office.
- Work in multiple disciplines including print, digital, and environmental
- Collaborate with other teams within Datadog to develop and ideate design concepts
- Develop, refine, and execute all aspects of chosen design concepts
- Maintain our brand standards
- BFA in graphic design or related discipline
- Experience designing responsive sites for desktop and mobile
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Invision.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and personable
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
- Strong organizational skills
- UX/UI experience
- Video/animation experience
Datadog is a SaaS-based monitoring platform for hybrid cloud and cloud native applications, providing full visibility into the health of an application, from backend infrastructure to front-end user journeys to business-level performance. Our data analytics platform enables Dev, Ops, and other teams across a company to easily collaborate and share information, identify and solve potential problems, accelerate business growth, and successfully complete cloud migration initiatives.