Sr. Product Designer (UI/UX)
Ceros is an experiential platform that empowers the creation of bespoke, immersive digital experiences without code. We’re passionate about helping companies transform their static digital content into engaging experiences. From custom microsites to immersive interactive webpages, you can build it with Ceros. Publish and update live content and instantly embed it into your site or social media platforms such as Pinterest or Snapchat. Join us and be part of the movement to enable everyone to create experiences that matter.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull, United Airlines, and AIG.
We are well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
As a Senior Product Designer (UX/UI) you will join a cross-functional team of the most talented and passionate people. The product team is working to expand the platform’s ability to push creative limits and integrate Ceros into our users’ daily workflows.
The UX/UI Designers are focused on finding unique solutions for making complex problems simple, evangelizing ‘usability’ while ensuring the experience is executed at the highest design standards. For this particular role we’re looking for someone who is competent across the broader spectrum of product UX and UI design. You will work closely with the other UX/UI Designers and the Head of Product Design to deliver elegant solutions and drive our style guide.
The product you will be shaping is a one-of-a-kind platform that empowers our customers to effortlessly create high-end digital experiences. With this comes the opportunity to work on very unique and open-ended use cases within our creation-focused studio tool as well as redefining the end-to-end creative workflow all the way from planning, designing and reviewing to publishing and accessing performance analytics.
What We’re Looking For
Working at Ceros is a unique opportunity to push your capabilities and skills as a product designer. We are looking for someone with a special creative mindset and laser-focused analytical capabilities, ready to embrace the uniqueness of our platform and it’s open-ended use cases. In a nutshell, we would like you to be:
- A strategic innovator. You have the superpower to think beyond existing conventions to solve unusual product design challenges, and the skill to know when to apply this strategically.
- A usability champion. You balance this with your expert knowledge of best practice design patterns, knowing when to leverage existing behaviors and frameworks.
- A visual storyteller. You are able to bring your ideas to life in a unique product UI context. You work fluently across paper sketches, wireframes, and visual design comps.
- A curious researcher. You proactively seek out insights from our users and usage data, synthesizing needs and pain points into design objectives and solutions.
- An analytic, system-level thinker. You can fluently dive in and out of technical requirements, abstract experience frameworks and information architecture implications
- A strong communicator. You can present and communicate complex ideas and their intricacies to different stakeholder groups.
- Organized and accountable. You’re process-oriented and have worked in an agile environment. You enjoy working with developers and view them as your partners.
- A team-player. You are driven by collectively doing the right thing for the product over competing individually to have your own ideas succeed.
- 5+ years of product-centric UX or UI design under your belt
- Proven track record and expertise in complex UX / UI Design problem solving
- Fluid with best practices in qualitative and quantitative user research and validation methodologies
- A pro in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision and Zeplin
- Knowledge of and experience using a variety of design, presentation and project tracking software
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work out of our New York offices
- A top-notch design portfolio, demonstrating process, outcomes, and impact
- Visual design background
- Animation and/or video skills
- Advanced prototyping skills (Flinto, Framer or Principle)
- Experience working with a remote development team
- Background in B2b or SAAS
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited vacation days
- Office pub stocked with beer and wine
- Breakfast “Wednesdays”
- Healthy Snack Bar
- Dog friendly office (who doesn’t love dogs!)
- Health and wellness events
- Team building events
- Paid Parental Leave