You enjoy telling stories, communicating solutions, and designing experiences that are intuitive and meaningful. You are able to adapt and to work quickly and effectively to meet the needs of the team. You enjoy testing and tweaking until things are just right. You have an interest in serving nonprofits such as campaigns, churches, ministries, schools, and other non-profits.
We believe that happy people produce better results for themselves and the collective team. We believe and value empowering people to work on something they enjoy — thus applicants likely would want to have an interest in serving our specific customer base outlined above. We think of our team as a family and are very loyal to our team. Our executive team continually works to ensure that we're loving on our team and treating our team members well.
We pay well and have great perks. We work hard, and we believe in ample rest and family (or friends) time. We value creating a lasting impact rather than short-sighted gains. We value fit over technical knowledge, loyalty over experience, and results over talk.
All positions are remote. Each position requires someone who is an adaptable, flexible, team player. If you believe you would be a great addition to our team and want to join a team with whom you can learn, have fun, and grow, please keep reading.
We are looking for a full-time Product Designer to help us continue building, maintaining, and improving a design system in Figma as we work to deliver new features and improve upon existing features that help customers raise more money and change the world.
We're looking for someone who can passionately collaborate across teams to help us execute across multiple initiatives.
5 Tasks and Responsibilities
- Research, test, and create great user experiences.
- Synthesize product requirements into usable and delightful design solutions.
- Collaborate closely with Product Engineers to ensure that solutions are implemented and contributes to company objectives.
- Build prototypes and assist in user research.
- Regularly participate in QA testing of multiple product environments.
8 Skills/Experience Team Member must have
- A record of shipping work into production.
- A portfolio or case studies to demonstrate potential.
- Contribute to a collaborative design process by seeking feedback, encouraging the sharing of ideas, and learning through iteration.
- Ability to own the end-to-end design process.
- Able to articulate solutions and design approach as well as the high-level goals of a project.
- Act as the advocate for end-users and foster design thinking.
- Have a growth mindset, and use testing and data to inform design decisions.
- Has an appreciation and basic knowledge of the entire product development process, from ideation through deployment.
3 Ways the candidate will be evaluated
- Problem solving, effectiveness and innovation
- Net Productivity (does the candidate add work for other people, excluding initial coaching or on-going learnings from others; ie. it is cool to ask for help and to learn but when you ask someone else the same thing over and over again we might start wondering why that hasn’t become “learned”)
- Communication, teamwork, documentation, and completeness of work; aka "responsible and cool to work with" (peer review)
- Competitive Full-time Salary
- Flexible PTO
- Remote work (Preferred States: CA, FL, LA, MD, TX, or WA)
- Monthly Health Allowance
- Monthly Fitness Allowance
- Monthly Wellness Allowance
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Annual CSA Allowance
- Home-office Allowance
- 401k plan available
Product Designer will work on our Design team.
- Operations (Accounts, Finance, Service)
- Product (Design, DevOps, Engineering )
- Growth (Marketing, Outreach, Success)
We're rooted in Southern Louisiana but operate as a remote-first company that supports our team living in Texas, California, Washington, Ohio, Maryland, and Florida. We've got an old fashioned commitment to honor and excellence in what we do, and our customer-first hospitality is described as welcoming, courteous, helpful, respectful, and kind. We're the type of people whom you count on to do what is right and have your back.