Senior Product Designer
At LogDNA you’ll help us build a fast and modern log management platform that offers the flexibility of an amazing developer experience with the trust of enterprise-grade infrastructure. Today, LogDNA is used by over 3,000 teams including IBM, OpenAI, Instacart, and Lime Bike. We’re building a future where developers don’t have to dread the tools they use at work, starting with log management. We've achieved 360% year-over-year revenue growth in the last year, and we're just getting started.
We're YCombinator alumni, venture-backed by Emergence Capital (Salesforce, Box, and Zoom) and Initialized Capital (Reddit, Coinbase, and Patreon). Our team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences, having worked on products at Heroku, Facebook, WhatsApp, Verizon, Udacity, Ripple, among others.
We are looking for an ambitious and pragmatic Senior or Mid-level Product Designer who is looking to raise the bar of product design in the developer tools space. As an early member of LogDNA’s design team, you will help shape our product experience as well as our research processes, culture, and design systems. The ideal candidate cares more about finding the right answer than being right, assumes positive intent, takes pride in designing products that empower users to do their job better, and is a clear and effective communicator.
What you’ll do:
- Design elegant user interfaces and interactions that solve the complex problems of our customers while balancing the needs of the business
- Own, articulate, and evangelize design decisions with user research and data
- Collaborate with product management, designers, engineering and our customers to sketch, wireframe, and prototype visual solutions from ideation to production and then validate those deliveries by running user testing sessions and iterating
- Mature our design processes and design system in close collaboration with front-end
Who you are:
- 5+ years of design experience at product-driven companies
- Experienced in leading design research and user studies with customers
- Well versed in user experience design with an empathetic worldview and an ability to identify and remedy pain points
- Familiar with modern design tools like Figma, Sketch, etc
- Bold designer with portfolio of work that includes shipping products from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills and experience collaborating with other designers, product managers, and engineers
- Eager to seek out and embrace feedback from customers and stakeholders
- Preference for building products iteratively, meaning that you can prioritize through ambiguity and shifting priorities (startup life!)
- Experience working on developer tools and/or B2B products
- Comfortable designing in HTML/CSS and using web inspector, even better if you can implement/tweak your components directly in code
- Working in a fun, remote-friendly, supportive team environment
- Opportunities to travel for offsites and to collaborate with remote teams
- Free lunch and a fully stocked kitchen with snacks, coffee, and drinks
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
- Commuter benefits
This is a full-time opportunity based in San Francisco. Apply with confidence - fortune favors the bold.