With 2 - 5 years of experience, you have developed a portfolio of work and understand what it takes to create great design from strategy to execution.
You have experience with innovation and developing concepts, creating strategic designs, and delivering production files concepting projects as parts of larger branding efforts or and marketing initiatives. As a Designer you have been successful in working with teams across disciplines, communicating complex ideas in a visually compelling ways. You are interested in creating unique and interactive event and workshop experiences that deliver on the strategic objectives of the overall project. You will develop materials for brand campaigns and activation rollouts. Your goal will be to elevate the work, contribute to our creative culture, motivate other creative team members.
This Designer will have the unique opportunity to work with Prophet’s Richmond Design Studio which specializes in the development of unique and interactive Event and workshop experiences, including Brand and Marketing launches, Employee Engagement Programs, and Leadership training, in addition to developing materials for brand campaigns and activation rollouts. Your goal will be to elevate the work, contribute to our creative culture, motivate other creative team members.
• Translate brand visual systems to event materials and experiences
• Create multi-disciplinary client experiences across print, environmental production, artifact curation and digital interactions
• Produce outstanding omni-channel design solutions
• Contribute to the delivery of collateral for brand identity, event and exhibit design, layout, mockups, typography, icon design and infographics
• Work with vendors and outside specialty resources
• Comfortable and confident interfacing with clients for presentations and project management
• Ability to understand and visually conceptualize creative strategy
• Work in partnership with Strategic and Account team to understand and manage client needs
• Have a keen eye for excellence and quality control in visual communications
• Manage time effectively, across multiple requests, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines
• Contribute to studio culture, inspire others
• 2+ years of experience
• Previous experience working in a similar branding, marketing or advertising environment is a plus
• Translating brand visual system to event materials and experiences
• Expert fluency in PowerPoint, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
• BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
• A deep understanding of typography, design elements and principles, and best practices across print and digital
• Strong creative problem-solving skills
• Successfully manages time, process, and workflow