Graphic Designer — Full Time
Join the RESHOEVN8R team!
We are seeking an ambitious Graphic Designer join the Reshoevn8r creative team. Reshoevn8r is a company that likes to have fun, be creative and put in the hard work to grow this exciting business! Located in the heart of central Phoenix, Reshoevn8r is an industry leader in sneaker accessories. We have been growing rapidly since 2010 and are at the cutting edge of sneakers and fashion. With over 90 million views on YouTube, we have expanded our brand through our social media presence and well-respected product.
We offer competitive salary, comprehensive health benefits, 401k and a family environment where everyone is valued. Our mission is to offer incredible shoe care products, make people feel good, and give back to the community. Under general direction, plan and facilitate studio and field-based video production projects, including the planning of pre-production, post-production, and distribution of a wide range of projects and iterations of projects, while performing other related duties as assigned.
MUST SUBMIT ONLINE PORTFOLIO TO BE CONSIDERED.
Duties and Resposibilities:
- Work with Creative Director to design assets for Reshoevn8r website, email marketing, social media, branded content, packaging, and events.
- Work alongside the social team implementing graphics into social media campaigns, discounts and promotions, and video projects.
- Work with marketing team collaboratively to meet deadlines and support company wide strategies and goals.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent look and feel throughout all marketing materials, ensuring that all content adheres to overall Reshoevn8r marketing strategy, messaging, tone and style.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Excellent design portfolio (must display high-level design, layout and typography skills).
- Strong focus on photography.
- Social media experience.
- Must be proactive, self-starting and self-motivated, capable of achieving client and agency goals under both close supervision as well as with minimal oversight.
- Team player attitude, who likes to have fun—even under pressure.
- Stay current on the latest in industry news and trends in design, branding, typography, and advertising.
We pride ourselves on procuring a team that is hungry to grow, develop and learn as we progressively move further into a thriving industry. We're excited about the continued expansion of our team, look forward to meeting you and developing our family culture even more!