(Senior) Product Designer
Let us change how mental health treatment is delivered, for good.
We are a mental health startup based in Berlin, building a highly scalable and AI-driven platform to help millions of people improve their mental health.
Based upon experience with 15.000+ patients, a multitude of scientific evidence and coupled with state of the art product expertise from leading startups (including wellness products with 20+ Mio users worldwide), we are developing new web and mobile applications to help patients around the world to cope with their mental health issues.
We are proud to say that we have conducted the most evidence-based trials in this field worldwide. Our founders started over 12 years ago in research and are pioneers in the digital mental health care space. With HelloBetter (formerly GET.ON), we develop evidence-based online training for psychological disorders such as Depression, Stress, Insomnia, Burnout and Alcoholism. In over 30 randomised controlled trials, +8 Mio in public funding, some of our digital trainings have been proven to be the best worldwide.
Now, as the German health care system is making digital mental health treatment available to anyone, we are in the very unique position to be amongst the first ones to deliver our solution to millions of patients.
As a (Senior) Product Designer (m/f/x), you are a crucial element in our multi-disciplinary team of product managers, engineers, researchers, content editors and sales managers that transforms our vision into simple, smart and elegant products that users love.
You will be responsible to craft and design our new app features and screens, expanding our U.I style guide and make sure our engineering team is able to implement your ideas.
For further insights on us and our hiring process, please check our Tech-Hiring-FAQ.
- Craft incredibly simple, smart and elegant wireframes, visual design components and high-fidelity prototypes for our new web and mobile applications
- Provide design specs for engineering teams to implement new product features and ideas
- Integrate regular user research into our product discovery track, working closely together with our in-house research team
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams including product managers, engineers, researchers and sales to oversee the user experience from conception until launch
You’ve been able to gather ~3-5 years of professional working experience in UX and UI design for both web and mobile
You have a strong working knowledge in these areas:
- Creativity and a keen eye for loveable products
- Functional, visual & interactive design
- Figma, Sketch, Adobe, Marvel and other prototyping tools
- Methodologies (Scrum, agile, design thinking, design sprints…)
- Fluent in English
- We are building a new platform from scratch! If you love greenfield projects and lot’s of impact, we should talk :)
- We help 1000s of people who suffer from Depression, Stress, Insomnia, Burnout, Alcoholism... (+15,000 patients treated so far)
- We are genuinely at the innovation forefront of developing applications for a multitude of mental health disorders
- We are not just digitising existing mental health therapies, we develop new innovative programs that do not yet exist at all.
- We nurture our people and pay a lot of attention to personal growth. We can proudly say that we have some of the best experts in the field and have a really high quality of what we do in research and operations.
- We have a very unique product with the world’s strongest evidence-base.
- We are operating in one of the most interesting new markets where we have the opportunity to change the lives of many people.
- Lot’s of autonomy and ownership ahead of micro-management
- We are purpose-driven, pragmatic and honest.
- We love data.
- We are community players taking care of each other and also like to hang out outside of working hours.
- Amazing roof-top office in the center of Berlin close to Hackescher Markt with ergonomic chairs and fantastic atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and home-office friendly. We are a delivery-oriented company and don’t judge people by the hour
- Attractive Relocation Package
- Competitive salary and attractive employee stock option plan
- Unlimited working contract
- Various opportunities for growth with your own 1.000 Euro annual training budget
- Daily breakfast, fresh fruits & vegetables, coffee & drinks provided
- Subsidised Gym subscription with Urban Sports Club - 30 Euros sponsored by us
- Free language courses and regular team events including cool offsites
- Tax deductible pension plan with an attractive employer’s contribution
- Free choice between Apple (e.g. Macbook Pro 13/15”) or Windows/Linux Hardware (e.g. Lenovo ThinkPad T490s, 14", Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD)