UX / UI Product Designer (Freelance)
We are seeking a top rate Freelance UX / UI Product Designer for an immediate start, for a minimum 3 months full-time contract, to work at our offices in Farringdon, London, taking on the following:
- UI / UX Design.
- HTML, CSS, Android and iOS apps.
- Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe Affect Effect.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience within product and UX / UI design.
- Experienced in Mobile app development and Web development.
- Effectively collaborating with in a team, not just on a design level, but also with technical minded individuals and engineers understanding technical constraints and potential opportunities.
- Experience being both a hands-on user interface designer, with a solid grasp of the latest design, user interface, as well as a strong grasp on the latest user experience and research techniques.
- Delivering design solutions to the Product team.
- Improving existing designs based on market learning, market changes and user feedback.
- Creating and implementing slick mobile / web designs as well as end-to-end plans for product changes and new features, ensuring consistency and pixel-perfect deliverable's.
- Writing detailed step-by-step specifications to instruct developers & improve efficiency.
- Take a data-driven approach, running user testing and user research, looking for user behaviour patterns and provide valuable insights to the Product team.
- Run A/B and MVT tests constantly auditing.
Core skills: UI / UX, HTML, CSS, Android and iOS apps, Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe Affect Effect.
Provide: Your Portfolio via links from sites such as Behance and Dribbble to be considered. Your portfolio should reflect your experience with user-centred design and pixel perfect outputs.