Lead UI/UX Designer
At Scraye we have a pretty bold plan: use tech and design to reimagine how real estate works and create a positive impact on the world. We're looking for a Lead Designer to make our platform stunning, different and simple to use.
We're still in stealth mode, but would love to chat to you and share more about what we're doing. Below is some more info on who we're looking for.
- Be a lead UI/UX designer for a greenfield project with a mission to transform an industry
- Build a beautiful and creative UI that delights users and works seamlessly
- Develop UI prototypes/mockups that illustrate how a site works
- Produce style guides and interaction design specs that clearly articulate the UI requirements
- Collaborate closely with our rock star development teams to build great, new experiences
- Help analyse and understand user needs to build innovative functionality
- Help define UX measurements and benchmarks to make sure our product is consistently ahead of our competitors
- Designer who lives and breathes design
- Fast learner who loves working in a team to build great product
- Creative thinker who designs functional and beautiful solutions
- Big heart who gets stuff done!
- Adaptable to the fast-paced startup environment
- 2-5 years experience at an agency, design studio or in-house team
- Online portfolio
- Use your talent to directly impact the redesigning of an industry
- Build new, creative ways of solving problems alongside other A players
- Work at an exciting place where management cares about its team
- Competitive salary
- Stock options to directly benefit from the company's success
- Additional benefits