Sr Product Designer - Logistics (f/m/d)
Want to be a Hero? Come join the Global leader in online food delivery at Delivery Hero!
In Berlin, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Logistics team to help us create a fast, reliable and transparent delivery experience for our customers around the world. Logistics is the engine that ensures our customers receive what they ordered on our platform. It is at the heart of bringing hot delicious meals to customers in the fastest possible way. We build tools for riders – our employees – as well as dispatchers, planners and support functions. To do this well, we have to understand their needs – globally!
You will be involved in the full product development cycle, from brainstorming product innovations, to running user testing and research sessions to designing simple design solutions used by riders and logistics experts worldwide. If you are a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Execute across all phases of design work: participate in research, define conceptual foundation for design solutions, execute excellent UX flows, apply visual design systems, prototype using a variety of tools and methods, create production ready designs, participate or conduct usability testing and support multi-disciplinary teams during implementation
- Bring narrative of user needs to the cross-functional team
- Incorporate Data Analysis and feedback through testing to validation of concepts and experience paradigms
- Adapt processes as necessary to work within a cross-functional team
- Manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Contribute to the creation of outstanding experiences, incorporating best practices in UX and creating solid, engaging UX and UI patterns
- Support and contribute to Global UX Patterns and Toolkits
- Inspire, push creativity, challenge established thinking, and identify industry best practices for user experience within your team and across the organization
- Collaborate with peers in other design teams and contribute to the global design community
- Ensure that the quality of implementation meets design requirements
Your Heroic Skills:
- Demonstrate clear excellence in at least two areas: UX, Visual Design or Research
- 5+ years of experience working with both UX and UI
- Extensive experience in designing and shipping for web and mobile applications and services
- Obsessed with understanding the needs of the users of your services
- Ability to lead discussions, promote design solutions and adapt design practices – convincing through narrative and rigor
- Experience working with tech and development in a Scrum or Kanban team
- Portfolio demonstrating user-centered design approach, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience with distributed version control tools for Sketch is a plus
- Operational experience in prioritization and time-management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
Why Delivery Hero?
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow colleagues at regular meetups and during our Product Exchange Program.
- Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- English is our working language, and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
- Flexible working hours, with the option of home office.
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
- And a lot more...
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.Delivery Hero Product is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Product teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep. Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.