Senior Product Designer (f/m/x)
Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane – travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- Are 8 designers with different backgrounds and skills, striving to digitalize an old school industry by using the latest technology, modern design thinking methods and a user centered mindset
- Build the best experience in travel, together with talented people in tech & product
- Love design, from the boldest scalable design system to the smallest micro-moment
- Learn every day
- Judge based on data, the user needs and business goals
- Work together in the whole process, from the first product discovery till shipping the final product
- Build. Learn. Repeat.
- Investigate like Sherlock Holmes, discover like Columbus, are agile like Usain Bolt and draw wireframes like da Vinci
- Are interested in the creation and optimization of our user facing applications (web/mobile) and how to drag apart the pains and gains of potential and existing customers
- Have at least 8 years of experience and can present us a wide portfolio with shipped b2c projects, including your approach from the initial problem definition to shipping the final solution, aligned with agreed business KPIs
- Worked many years in an agile tech product design team setup before
- Run design sprints on a regular base, feel delighted by gathering research, structuring data, creating user flows and visualize them in logical wireframes
- Can zoom-in and zoom-out, always within the whole user flow and end-to-end experience in mind
- Always ship with perfection, but never at the expense of progress
- Are laser-focused, self-organized, structured and love to document
- Have a strong personality, but not a strong ego
- Are outspoken, mindful, love to learn and to share knowledge with us
- Understand design as a lifestyle, not as a 9 to 5 job
- Challenge the product manager and are prepared to get challenged, always with a shared vision in mind
- Question everything and love iterations
- Need a VISA? We will help you with that
- Being part of changing the way people travel
- Attending design conferences with colleagues, learn and grow together
- The chance to work with excellent co-workers with background in companies such as Airbnb, Axel Springer, GoEuro and many more
- Very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey...
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Founders who understand the importance of the influence of design with all his methodologies
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- Usual perks of a startup/tech company: free drinks, müsli, fruits, team events, ...
Sounds interesting? Apply now, we are excited to get to know you!