UX Designer Travel & CRM Technology ✈
Kaptio Travel CRM is the first end-to-end travel CRM built on the Salesforce platform. An all-in-one reservation, contracts, operations and distribution management system for travel providers.
Our goal is to become the leading Travel CRM for mid-large businesses in the travel industry. We create a trusted and consultative partnership with our customers and strive to be the best travel technology company to work for. Our aim is to deliver on client expectations, with trust and transparency between our staff and customers.
Kaptio is truly international. Founded 2012 with headquarters in Reykjavik, Iceland, our sales, support and development teams are today located in over 10 different locations with users in more than 20 countries around the world.
Your job is to:
- Formalize UX/UI standards by creating and maintaining design system and guidelines to create a consistent user experience
- Create a standardized component system to which developers can refer to
- Educate colleagues on UX best practices
- Investigate complex problems and recommend simple, elegant solutions
- Work closely with the technical team to understand technical possibilities, requirements and restrictions
- Work closely with product managers and customers to gain insights into our customers problems and create prototypes for new functionality
- Always question the status quo and never stop improving our processes and user experience
Your profile is:
- Very good understanding of web-based applications (SaaS)
- Proven experience with creating and maintaining web component systems
- Experience with a variety of design tools like Avonni Creator, Sketch or InVision
- High interest in UX design and related technical areas
- Previous experience working with remote colleagues would be a plus
- Fluent in English (Basic German skills would be sufficient)