About the Role
Passport is looking for a creative and motivated designer to join our in-house design and marketing team. Our Marketing Designer will work with our marketing, sales and product teams to help communicate Passport’s suite of products to existing and future customers with beautifully crafted images and videos.
Being a great communicator and collaborator within a team is crucial to the role. You’ll need an obsessive eye for quality to create things you are truly proud of.
- Build visual stories to convey the power of our products to new and existing clients/end users
- Work with Marketing to create thoughtful storyboards that will translate to beautifully rendered videos
- Flex and grow your skills with animated videos using After Effects and Principle
- Work with our Product Designers to help stage new and existing features in creative and digestible ways.
- Build creatives with a focus on measurable metrics for success
- Handle file preparation (for PRINT, NATIVE APPS and WEB) to deliver final assets into the production environment
- Strengthen our broader brand values
- Experiment and iterate on ideas
- Conduct user research and interviews
- 2-4 years hands-on experience producing captivating ads & stories
- Experience with digital design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, Invision or Figma (we use Sketch & Adobe)
- Industry or agency experience with diverse projects and clients and a proven record of improving conversion rates. Experience with A/B testing
- Strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and color theory
- You collaborate closely with marketing & sales managers, teammates, and other designers to ensure strategic goals are met
- You work smart. Build a template any time something will be used more than once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in a team
- Superior resource, planning, and time management skills
*An online portfolio and relevant links are required*
Simply put, you have it all together - people enjoy working with you, your team respects you, your clients are regularly impressed by you, and you can juggle it all. You know the ins and outs of design, but you also take tremendous pride in fully understanding the businesses you support. You are not afraid of challenging situations and know how to navigate carefully during challenging client conversations. You constantly set the bar high with your daily work and your project portfolio, and then raise the bar higher for both you and your team. You always hit your deadlines. You have a propensity towards continuous improvement and love to figure out the scalable solution. You thrive in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment. You can balance short and long term objectives. You own the details. You are creative. You are always thinking a few steps ahead. You can multitask between multiple complex projects while also fighting daily fires. You love working with teams. You listen, collaborate, take note of alternate viewpoints, and implement the best solutions. You can communicate with the best by being clear, concise, and listening.
You read the books, you’ve followed the blogs, and as someone committed to striving for the best, you’re excited to contribute to Passport’s amazing growth goals by joining our design team.
Passport is transforming mobility management for cities, empowering them to create more livable and equitable communities. Passport enables clients to facilitate digital payments and control their curbsides through a mobility software platform. Trusted by 1,000 cities, universities and agencies, including Chicago, Toronto, London, Los Angeles, and Miami, Passport is one of the fastest-growing companies on the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists. Passport is backed by Rho Capital Partners, H.I.G. Growth Partners, ThornTree Capital Partners, Bain Capital Ventures, Grotech Ventures, MK Capital, and Relevance Capital. For more information, visit passportinc.com.
Passport provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.