Reggora is a fast-growth, early stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are quickly building our Boston-based team following our recent round of Series A funding and are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to jump in and help us scale.
We are seeking a Product Designer to join our rapidly growing team. As Reggora’s first designer, you’ll lead design for our lender and appraiser products, including user research, user experience and user interface design across both web and mobile. This is a unique opportunity to be a foundational member of a product team that is revolutionizing a multi-trillion dollar mortgage loan industry. The ideal candidate will have a deep empathy for the customer while being able to map out a wide array of creative solutions and work directly with the VP of Product and Founders to help shape Reggora’s products.
What You’ll Do
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and manage multiple product launches per day
- Set a vision for the user experience and create a space for others to collaborate
- Partner closely with engineering, product, sales and customer success teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Listen to users to develop the right product strategy and solutions that deliver on the promise to our customers
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes while knowing when to prioritize speed over pixel-perfect design
Who We’re Looking For
You have a track record of successfully leading and managing design projects and product launches supporting the evolution of a product in a startup or fast-paced environment. You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives. You want to work with smart people and have fun building something great. You thrive in the fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment inherent to a high-growth technology company like Reggora.
- 3+ years experience building best-in-class mobile and web products
- Excellent portfolio that demonstrates love and care for your craft and a strong visual aesthetic
- Strong product sensibility and deep empathy for the customer
- Expert level skills in creative software and design tools (Adobe Suite, Figma, Sketch, Invision)
- Experience managing the design process from concept development to launch
- Knowledge and appreciation for UI/UX and design best practices
- Ability to discuss your work confidently connecting it to larger strategic objectives as well as clearly articulating tactical and execution details
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional team members in marketing, product and engineering
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
*Please note, we are currently focused on building our team in Boston and are not open to remote employees*
Reggora is a fast-growth, Series A stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. Reggora provides the first end-to-end cloud-based home appraisal management product, dramatically reducing the mortgage lending timeline and making the lender and home appraiser more efficient. Reggora is backed by top venture capital firms and is headquartered in the Fort Point area of Boston’s Seaport district.
For more information, please visit www.reggora.com