Graphic Designer (Marketing)
FanDragon Technologies is building the industry's ultimate smart ticket wallet, powered by a modular suite of ticket delivery and engagement features. Based in West Hollywood, CA, FanDragon is an emerging, well-funded start-up, reimagining the global ticketing distribution business with a revolutionary SaaS platform that gives ticket rightsholders unprecedented control over their tickets, enhancing engagement with fans, and unlocking new revenue streams. Our Blockchain-based seamless ticket delivery solution allows rules to be set on both individual and groups of tickets, with a mobile ticket wallet that allows the validation of ticket authenticity, control of ticket transfers, and communication with ticket holders at any point.
We are looking for an innovative and passionate Designer to join our Marketing team for a full-time, two-month commitment (onsite) with the possibility of extending their engagement with us.
This designer will contribute to all the company's B2B and B2C marketing initiatives, helping to conceptualize and execute creative design solutions against Marketing strategies. The ability to both suggest concepts and execute on existing ideas is essential.
This individual will both dig in at a micro level when necessary, while keeping focus on the overall goal of each project. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing & Brand Strategy, they will collaborate with various teams to develop creative concepts and approaches. Candidates should have a passion for stunning, elegant, forward-thinking design - developing original marketing concepts as well as overseeing project design all the way through execution.
Interested candidates MUST submit their resume and a link to their online portfolio.
- Create original design deliverables, including iconography and art for company's marketing initiatives, including mobile marketing, banners, video content, animation, social media collateral, photo editing, etc.
- Ensure a consistent brand design, adhering to existing brand guidelines, across all forms of media and communication
- Brainstorm creative strategy around content for new products, including digital channels, mobile devices, and social networking sites
- Drive the day-to-day Visual Design track for primarily digital projects, from concept and ideation through design and ultimate delivery
- Partner with Business Development and web developers to quickly supply creative additions or revisions to serve business goals
- Represent the creative process at all stages of the project, share work internally and strongly articulate creative vision to executive level stakeholders
- Provide quality assurance of all creative design deliverables
- Hire and oversee additional exception freelance staff/vendors as necessary
- 3-5 years of visual design experience in a similar role (agency and start-up experience are ++)
- Strong portfolio
- Fluency in Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint (experience working with Sketch a+)
- A strong foundation in visual design principles (typography, layout, color, etc)
- Must have strong time management skills and have the ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively pitch your work
- Enthusiasm and interest in blockchain technology and live entertainment, including concerts, theater, or comedy a
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
FanDragon Technologies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.