Designer for Paid Social Ads
**if you have any sample Facebook / Instagram ad creative that we can view, we'll 100% look at it**
We’re Chicago’s premier paid social agency, with a leading client list and genuine differentiation in a crowded market. We are the Chicago Bulls’ and Chicago Blackhawks' digital advertising agency, and work across a wide array of industries from retail to financial services to news subscriptions.
Simply put, we’re making the ads that stop your thumb in your Facebook and Instagram feed. Matchnode was created by our Co-Founders Chris Madden and Brian Davidson in 2013. We’re self-funded, and have grown 70% year-over-year which is where you come in.
We’re looking for someone interested in expanding their career in digital design, advertising, and strategy. Work directly with our team on multiple ad accounts and delivering outstanding client service across multiple channels, platforms, and accounts.
What You'll Do:
- Design and deliver video and static Facebook/Instagram ad art taking direction and collaborating with our team of paid social experts
- Ensure ad content and visual identity that accurately reflects our clients branding guidelines
- Ideate, develop and design presentations for customers and prospects including Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Work collaboratively with other designers throughout the organization to ensure all graphics are the highest quality, on-brand, and consistent
What You'll Need:
- Creativity, business acumen, interest in strategy and marketing
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Powerpoint; experience with Dreamweaver, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition preferred.
- Current on the latest trends, styles and technologies in web design; intimate knowledge and skill with color theory, composition and typography best practices; understanding of development for cross-browser compatibility and responsive design.
- Experience editing video footage.
- Passion for and understanding of social media marketing and paid social
- Willingness and desire to proactively participate in cross-functional marketing initiatives rather than defaulting to waiting for detailed design instruction.