Senior UI Designer
Red Games Co. (formerly of RED Interactive Agency) is looking for a highly adaptive, creative and inspiring Senior UI Designer to be an integral part of our design team. While we are a gaming studio, we are looking for a Senior UI Designer with a diverse background. Games experience is not required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Exceptional ability designing beautiful and functional UI, with skill sets across: composition and layout; typography, graphic design; logos and buttons; color theory
- Clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, high fidelity comps, and prototypes
- Integrate UI into Unity, working closely with engineers to ensure artwork is accurate across gameplay
- Leverage user research and analytics to resolve and optimize usability and/or customer experience issues
- Promote the continuous improvement of design tools and processes, focused on creativity and innovation
- Ensure compliance with company policies & procedures, and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- 5 to 7+ year’s work experience with a focus on product design, UX and UI across a variety of platforms including games, web and mobile apps
- Extensive experience with Unity and UI implementation
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, inspired by group critique
- Positive leader and team player
Red Games Co. is an equal opportunity employer.