We are looking for a creative, driven interactive designer to join our Boston studio.
Are you highly responsible and motivated, excited to lead interactive design projects, and have a proven track record of great design and project management to show off? We want to talk! With Neoscape, you’ll take a concept through each phase of the design process while leading and collaborating with clients and teams.
- Has 3+ years experience as an interactive designer in a fast-paced agency
- Shares a robust portfolio demonstrating interactive and visual design experience across various platforms.
- Has proven ability of taking the lead on interactive design projects including managing project timelines, budgets and teams.
- Has strong design skills and is effective at communicating conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually to our clients.
- Is a champion of Adobe Creative Suite, XD, Sketch, InVision, Studio or comparable UI/UX software.
- Has some experience with HTML, CSS, video and animation.
- Has some experience mentoring or managing designers / interns.
- Works positively, enthusiastically and respectfully with other project team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic or Interactive Design or other related field.
401k with the potential for profit sharing contributions • Health insurance with a 65% employer-paid premium • Unlimited vacation • WFH policy • Transit subsidy and more.
Join Our Crew
Think you have what it takes to join the ranks of our talented crew? Email your cover letter with salary requirement, a résumé and portfolio link to designBOSTON@neoscape.com with the subject line Interactive Designer.
Must be eligible to work in the US. No recruiters or placement services.