About the role
If you’re a passionate designer with an obsession for simplifying complexity and delivering an exceptional enjoyable experience to users this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We are open to considering the right designer to join our distributed skilled team. As a designer at Regily you will be working independently together with hand picked engineers to gather and evaluate user requirements and take ownership in illustrating design ideas and prototypes. This is a great chance for you to work with your passion from your own favourite remote spot at one of Sweden’s hottest startups. At Regily you will get friends and a competitive salary with unlimited growth potential.
Regily was founded in 2017 and we have 29 M processed sign-ups so far. Our framework's success is backed by tons of behavioural data points and we're processing registrations from over 99% of the available devices in nearly every part of the world.
We are a crew of 28 Reggies now sitting spread out in the world with offices in Sweden (Stockholm, Karlskrona) and Spain (Marbella). We have a wide experience from building fantastic products and smart user interaction. Sharing a passion for simplicity we set out together to create a radically better experience than filling in boring grey boxes.
Who you are:
- You have around 3 years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- You have a rich portfolio demonstrating interaction and visual design experience
- You have good prototyping skills and experience in creating interactive prototypes
- You can apply design principles across web, mobile and native platforms
- You have a background from working in cross functional tech teams and a basic understanding of frontend engineering
In addition to this we believe that you are:
- A visual communication star with great collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
- Able to enjoy a fast-paced remote corporate culture
Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and convince us why we should have a talk :)