Graphic Designer & UI/UX Designer
SOTA Imaging has been around as a specialized U.S. manufacturer in dental and medical technology products for nearly 30 years. Through innovative dental imaging technologies, we allow modern dentists to experience premium digital imaging products. Come work with our innovative team to help us continue providing unique products to our customers. With your help, we will continue towards leading the future of dentistry. You will be challenged, rewarded, and inspired with the help of a fun, smart, enthusiastic environment here at SOTA Imaging.
As a Graphic Designer & UI/UX Designer, you are responsible for a variety of projects including concept, creation, and delivery of designs for current and future SOTA Imaging properties. As a Graphic Designer / UI Designer, you will work on designing both marketing materials including web and print and userfriendly experiences across our digital products which includes user interface design. You will work closely with the Marketing and Engineering teams to define and deliver product experiences.
We offer a strong benefits package, PTO, catered lunch, and most of all, an awesome company culture. Compensation will vary depending on candidate's experience and value they can add to the company.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Create graphic designs & optimize existing user interface designs
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Produce marketing collateral for web, email, search and print
- Conceptualize and implement ideas that will create visual elements that are in line with our branding
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience designing and implementing website and mobile UI.
- Strong Portfolio showcasing your design work.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe XD, Sketch, or Figma is a plus
- Experience with motion graphics is a plus
You may also apply for this position by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your resume
- A short introduction/cover letter
- A link to your portfolio
ZipRecruiter Link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/3052e58b