UI/UX Design Lead: Healthcare
UI/UX Design Lead
Radical is a platform connecting data, medicine and people -- through machine learning, and usable, performant products. Software has never been the strong suit of the medical industry -- and we are changing that. We believe that the same examples of stunning design that power our daily needs through millions of consumer applications -- be it your grocery, your food delivery or your movie tickets -- when applied to healthcare, has a massive potential to transform the industry, and positively impact lives of patients and doctors. Radical works with some of the largest hospitals and public health programmes in India, and has a growing footprint both inside the country and abroad.
As the Design Lead at Radical, you will:
- Work closely with all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem - patients, doctors, paramedics and administrators - to conceptualise and bring to life the ideal set of products that add value to their time
- Design and help bring into production in conjunction with the engineering team visual designs, product designs as well as workflows
- Design systems which have an extraordinary emphasis on capturing data that can help build better experiences, engagement and usability
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Familiarity and experience with creating consumer or enterprise software designs across form factors
- Familiarity with Web Accessibility Guidelines and designing for fast, light web experiences
- Experience with data visualisation
- Excellent graphic designing skills
- Experience conducting user interviews and research
- With an ambition to start, build and scale the entire design team at Radical
It’s not essential, but great if you have:
- An established track record of building systems from scratch
- Experience with front-end technologies such as React
- Proficiency in methods and processes around split tests and other testing tools
- Proficiency with the linux ecosystem
The position is open now, and we are onboarding immediately.
Please mail us at email@example.com with an updated resume, and one thing you would like us to see as part of your application. This one thing can be anything that you think makes you stand apart among candidates: it can be an interesting hobby project that you’ve self-hosted, a portfolio item that has been carefully considered, a previously designed software or app, or a blog post on atomic design -- it should just show us who you are.
Compensation and benefits are commensurate to your potential, with the ability to grow as fast as you meaningfully contribute; and in both stock and cash.
Radical is based out of Saket, in New Delhi , India, and we look forward to working with you!
We're looking for people who may not know all the answers, but are obsessive about finding them, and take pride in the work that they do. We are more interested in the ability to learn fast, think rigorously and for people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, and take large bets -- only to work hard and prove themselves correct. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Join us.