Two Bulls is growing its New York office to deliver to our rapidly expanding client portfolio. We are currently seeking a Product Designer to join our team. We’re looking for the type of person that lives and breathes user-centric design, but can elevate the creative offering of the company. As a designer at Two Bulls, you will work autonomously on complete projects. You will work closer than ever with cross-disciplinary squads to create best-in-class products.
At Two Bulls we look at the landscape of emerging technology and create innovative products that become tomorrow’s solutions. We are a band of roughly 100 people with offices in Melbourne and New York.
We ship early and we ship often, believing that experiences are better off in the hands of real people than on a whiteboard. We develop strategy, design, and systems in-house as fully integrated teams.
We work with companies big and small to solve problems across industries from health to games, building everything from mobile apps to Mixed Reality experiences, all within our offices in New York and Melbourne.
Two Bulls is growing its New York office to deliver to our rapidly expanding client portfolio. We are currently seeking a Senior Designer to join our tribe. We’re looking for the type of person that lives and breathes user-centric design, but can elevate the creative offering of the company. Two Bulls is the strategic and creative first-tier partner of our clients. We're looking for dreamers with a little bit of magic.
- You make great digital products. The tools are simply an extension of your ability to create useful, usable and delightful products for real people.
- You lead by example. You are a self-starter who walks the talk. You frequently mentor and empower other team members, even if they’re not a designer.
- You know your audience. You can quickly produce a variety of concepts and prototypes; you know when to utilize pixel-perfection and when to apply sketches that get the concept across.
- You’re scrappy and resourceful by nature. You use what/who you have around you to test assumptions so you can make better products.
- You are fearless. To you, failure is about learning and improving. Your scars have honed your instinct, which you use to your advantage today.
- You are a brilliant communicator. You clearly articulate your opinions and can explain complex ideas to a five-year-old.
- You are familiar with agile. Most notably working in Sprints and iterative delivery you also understand why things like Agile and Lean are necessary aspects of creating great products.
- You are a team player. To you, creativity is a team sport. Collaboration is something that comes naturally to you. You do not have an ego. You support an open, transparent, safe, and inclusive work environment where diversity is encouraged and valued.
- Above all, you’re great to be around.
- 3 years of digital product experience
- Solid UI/UX chops and exceptional graphic design skills
- An understanding that design encompasses more than just UI and type - you will have a proven ability to create wholly unique looks
- An interest in illustration, motion, or strategy
Two Bulls will provide you with a small company work culture, big company clients, and the ability to work on cutting-edge projects. You will be working with a highly talented team to build amazing products.
We nurture sustainable work practices and we strive to provide a positive, inclusive work environment. We have a fantastic crossover of people early in their career and seasoned professionals, young families and individuals.