We're looking to hire you, an outstanding creative communicator to help take our brand to the next level.
About the role...
We’re a Sex ED and Tantra brand that reaches over 50,000,000 people worldwide.
In this role you’ll be key in inspiring people to electrify their sexuality and relationships – with beautiful, clear and inspiring design.
Plus you can do all of this from the comfort of the, beach, mountains, city or wherever you call home. Extra bonus though if you happen to live in L.A. ;)
You are an exceptional digital designer that is excited about creating content for every part of our brand from taking the lead on design for our new website and weekly video series to creating stunning landing pages and sales pages for our programs as well as creating visuals for our social media channels.
You love design storytelling
Your work doesn't just look good it tells a compelling story. You thrive on ensuring every image and word is placed strategically to guide the viewers flow through your designs...building trust and excitement in the brand every step of the way.
You dig UX and thrive on mobile
You have a strong understanding of UX design, information hierarchy, user-flow, layout, navigation, typography, colors, and image composition for web and mobile experiences (especially mobile!).
You understand development
You don't necessarily code (that's a bonus though!) but you know best practices for development and always effectively communicate with developers to make sure all designs are built correctly and on brand.
Experience: 3+ years of relevant work experience in digital art direction / design
Skills: Proficient and confident with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and prototyping tools such as Invision.
Availability: On site work not required but is a plus if you live in Los Angeles. Open to remote designers.
• Taking the design lead on different rebranding projects
• Designing stunning landing pages and sales pages for our free webinars, books and online courses
• Defining and creating weekly content for our social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook)
• Art directing imagery for our weekly youtube video series
• Conceptualizing motion graphics art for our video production team
• A willingness to master our landing page builder ‘Unbounce’ (a designer friendly/code free page builder)
• Creating keynote presentations and PDFs for our online courses.
• Pitching fresh creative ideas to the partners.
• Flexibility to adapt work schedule to align with peak periods and demands of our business.
• Able to work remotely (with your own phone, headset, laptop and high-speed internet access in place).
• Competitive pay commensurate with experience
• Flexible work hours
• Unlimited access to Layla Martin’s courses and material