Senior Digital Designer
We’re looking for an experienced, capable and creative Senior Designer based in Latin America to join our fully remote team to work on a variety of digital projects for our clients in the Americas.
Depending on your skills and interests we'll have lots of diverse work for you – from one-off digital (and rarely print) projects, to brand identity development to website design. It’s a multidisciplinary role but we’ll be especially interested in your digital design capabilities. We build lots of websites and we need you to help take our work to the next level - experience in designing visually appealing, striking and clever websites as well as interest in web is an important requirement.
We’re looking for someone with a strong visual sense, analytical mind, good eye for detail and a portfolio to demonstrate it. We’re looking for someone who thrives on challenges and can work within a tight deadline when required. Our ideal candidate has great communication skills and can engage with our clients in order to understand what they are looking for, present them the work that was done and lead them through our creative process. You will be joining us during an exciting time of our growth – typically, you will be engaged on multiple projects simultaneously. Our team is entrepreneurial, smart, hard working and fun - Wunderdogs is a challenging yet very rewarding workplace where your effort and passion can make a real difference to our clients.
- 3-6 years of design industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Fluent across the Adobe Creative Suite
- Written and spoken English fluency
- Strong Visual Identity portfolio, UX/UI cases will be a plus
- Ability to work 1 PM - 9 PM 4 days a week with 10 AM-6 PM on Fridays BRT - Brasilia Standard Time (it is important to us to be able to follow most of PST business hours due to the locations of our current main clients)
- Experience communicating with clients and colleagues in cross-functional teams
- Self-motivation in a remote professional environment and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to clearly articulate ideas and present work both internally and externally
- Sharp attention to detail within a fast-paced work environment
- Interest in design trends, UX design, creative technology, and digital marketing
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design and digital prototyping is a plus
- Diverse team and interesting projects from all over the globe
- KPI-based quarterly bonus
- Fully remote job (traveling is encouraged)
- Highly cooperative team that encourages professional growth and self-development
- Salary is commensurate with experience
To be considered, send your cover letter, CV, case studies, references and any supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org