The UX Designer for Sunrise will work closely with a newly launched division of Lendio, Sunrise Bookkeeping Software.
What you'll be working on
- Partnering with product managers, developers, and marketing to create solutions.
- Facilitating qualitative research to uncover valuable insights from real customers.
- Owning an idea from conception to production.
- Carefully crafting interactions using wireframes, story maps, narratives, experience maps, etc.
- Rapidly iterate and validate your ideas with customers
- Executing beautiful visual designs.
- Working on financial native mobile and web apps.
- Staying current with industry standards and connect with outside talent. Seeking out opportunities for professional development and stretch assignments.
- 4+ years of professional experience with user experience design for web apps and mobile.
- A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional design skills
- Experience with usability testing and user research
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Fast learner; able to learn new software solutions, business processes, and design techniques quickly and efficiently, critical thinking skills. This position will work with financial and accounting software, so some background will be an extra bonus but not necessary.
- Ability to work independently, as well as on teams, in an agile, global environment
- Knowledge of problem-solving and negotiation techniques
- Work onsite in our Lehi, Utah offices
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, including the ability to translate ideas into tangible design solutions while clearly articulating the reasoning behind them
- A full suite of traditional benefits, even for your fur babies!
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with Company-Match & Immediate Vesting
- Company contributes to HSA
- Onsite gym and standing desks
- Wellness program
And the best reason to work at Lendio is our culture! Check it out on Glassdoor. Really, read the reviews.