UI/UX Designer for social good
Want to do good in the world with your design superpowers?
Every.org is a fully funded tech nonprofit with the mission to connect givers and nonprofits through a joyful donation experience.
We want to make it easier for people to support their favorite causes and share their values. We believe that's the best way to foster the communal wisdom that can transform the nonprofit space. More about our learnings here.
We're a small team of 4 driven people with backgrounds in mobile, product, web, data, and machine learning. We're are eager to bring beautiful designs to life. Previously we were at Snapchat, Pinterest, Nuna, Clever, and Stanford.
Who we're looking for
A highly independent, experienced UI/UX designer to help us create digital experiences that are joyful, social, and human. This means:
- At least 2 years' experience designing and shipping responsive digital products (please share examples!)
- Clear communication skills to advocate for good design as our first designer
- Flexibility to adjust to the needs of the startup environment
- Ability to collect, filter, and incorporate user feedback
- Use of user research and metrics to make informed design decisions
- Desire to do good in the world
- Empathetic communication and teamwork
- Authorization to work in the US
- 5+ years of professional design experience
- Experience working with engineers
- Experience building a design system
- Product design skills
- Thrives in ambiguity and startup setting
- Expertise in Figma or Sketch
- You'll create and refine designs for our website and future apps.
- You'll work with the rest of the team in brainstorming, designing, and building features.
- You'll help refine the visual language, brand, and design system, advocating for best practices in design.
- You'll continuously collect feedback and iterate on designs to improve them.
- Compensation range: $100,000-$175,000, dependent on experience
- Comprehensive healthcare plan, including medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible paid time off
- A beautiful office in San Francisco’s Financial District with catered lunches on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Remote-friendly (full remote possible for experienced remote workers)
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Experienced advisors and investors at Expa to assist in your career growth
If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
- Tina, Mark, Omar, Rahul (more about us here)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.